Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Monday, May 23, 2011

AccuQuilt, Sizzix and Appli-K-Kutz Die Sale Ends Tomorrow

Thought I'd let everyone know the Fabric Cutting Die sale at IHAN ends tomorrow.  So if there are dies you have been interested in getting....it might be a good time to hop over and pick them up.  The AccuQuilt Dies are 25% off,  AccuQuilt GO! It Fits Dies (Pre-Order) are 20% off, Appli-K-Kutz Dies are 15% off and Sizzix Dies are 25% off....time is a tickin'

Thought everyone might want to know who designed my new blog graphics (website to follow) over the weekend.  None other than Madame Samm from Sew I Quilt Blog and Stash Manicure.  I hired Samm to give IHAN a face lift.  I'm one of those who is slow to warm up to change.  The neat thing is the leaves in the background can be changed and any photo put in there....which I think is cool.  What do you think? 

No photos today...because I loaded 7 thousand for yesterday's post...LOL.

Smiles,
Kelly

9 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! And it's great you're not only unafraid of change, you actually embrace it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the face lift was well worth it - I LOVE it, Kelly! And I wanted to tell you that your friend's IPad bag is beyond amazing....my jaw just dropped when I saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new header is really nice! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, LOVE the new IHAN look! What a nice change...you and Madame Samm did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new look! Great! We all need a change once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog makeover is PERFECT Kelly! Madame Samm did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way cool that you can change the leaves in your background. Madame Samm is so vary talented. Wonder how she did that?

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty new look! Love the green and the changeable background .... very cool! You'll be able to change with the seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How gorgeous! I love the leaves and I love this bright color - it makes me smile! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...