Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Monday, July 29, 2013

Who does this Pincushion belong to?

Can you identify the owner of this pincushion?  Do ya really think you know who it belongs to?  If you think you can identify who it belongs to please e-mail me at IHaveANotion@yahoo.com.  I'm not accepting comments on this blog post.  Why?  Because I'm going to put all the names who e-mail the correct answer into a bowl and pick a fun prize out for them.  You have ....oh I don't know....how about until Friday to send your e-mail with your guess.  Only one per e-mail addy and please put "Pincushion Guess" in the subject title of your e-mail.

Giggles & Smiles,
Kelly

No comments:

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...