Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Friday, May 16, 2014

Self Care

 my new friend
Thank you to everyone who has called or e-mailed to inquire about my well being, I am very well and have been engaged in self care :)

I think my 50's will be a season of inner focus and caring for this body I've been given.  I think that's why I've been a bit quiet here on my blog but I've not been quite with my inner circle....we talk by phone and e-mail and actually visit in person and I'm all the richer for it :)

So, what's life been like at IHAN ®?  Thanks for asking :)
 Waldo came over the other day to get my assistance with shipping this amazing quilt to her son.  She hand quilted it and I'm telling you it is a heirloom treasure and I was jealous.  The thought did occur to me to ship it to myself and say it got lost in the mail...ROFL.  Can you see her face when she came to visit the next time and found me curled up under it?  Fun thought....unforgivable deed...good thing I know the difference!
Another Waldo project....this was her charity quilt....way too much fun.  I will definitely have to make a chicken quilt soon!
Sleeping in this bed makes me uber-joyful.   I've been to PA to stay with MJ for 5 days as she has been under the weather.  We watched Downton Abbey each night and enjoyed just being together. 
My youngest co-worker, Zach, turned 10.  As you can see he was very excited to have 2 friends spend the night.
Mr. McSteamy and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary....flowers compliments of MJ :)
The trees are blossoming in the most beautiful fashion at IHAN® headquarters :)
 Yes, I'm still having tons of fun :)

Speaking of fun....I'm staying with a blogging friend in VA and going to the Wonder Woman Weekend in Maryland today.  Wanna know who I'm staying with?

Smiles,
Kelly



11 comments:

  1. Great to see you posting! I've missed your sassy commentary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been missed but I think you have the right priorities in place. Follow the path where it leads, you'll be healthier and happier and learn some wonderful things along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a wonderful, relaxing, rejuvenating,peaceful time!! Hugs!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes, self care is important. I have been doing more of that lately also. And I, too, have been blogging less.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where? Where? North? South? East? or West? Ok, I know where you are,..... but I'm not telling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Waldo! Love the quilts!!! Have fun at the weekend! Can wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to see you back. Just today I was wondering (again) how you were doing. We've been on the go too, so blog posts have been weak :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go spend time on healing and building inner strength!

    Waldo looks as beautiful as her quilt projects! Radiating. Are you pregos? Seriously, you have such a glow!

    Happy Birthday Zach. Turning ten is very special.

    Happy Anniversary.

    May the entire IHAN family and friends celebrate.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are amazing Kelly. Take time for yourself, helping your friends, throwing a party, you are healing from the inside out! Enjoy your time with a friend! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 10th Birthday Zach!!

    Happy Anniversary to you and McSteamy!! Beautiful flowers.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanna do one of those chicken quilts....where is the pattern?

    Happy Happy birthday to Zach. Your co workers are growing up...no suppose to happen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...