Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Monday, June 9, 2014

Hoffman Fabric Winners Announced


Congratulations to the winners of the Hoffman Fabric bundles!!!


Thank you to all of you who took the time to stop by and visit and thank you to Hoffman Fabrics for sponsoring this fun giveaway.

I apologize for the delay in announcing the winners.....I was home 2 days and we got back on the road.  Friday was surreal....can you believe my oldest co-worker is finished with elementary school?
They grow up so fast....just yesterday they were 2 and 3.

They were not off that bus more than an hour when we hopped into the van and headed back to PA.   Mr. McSteamy's family is here and I was able to rejoin MJ for a few more days.  She starts her chemo today so please send her all the good energy you can muster if you are so inclined.

Our trip permitted us to be with McSteamy's family and celebrate some birthdays.....and I've been working on some blocks using MJ's machine....
It's coming together....and I've only been able to sew a few minutes at a time.  Just a few minutes here and there can really get the job done apparently.  This pattern works for any fabric and any fabric combinations as long as the center squares are lighter than the other fabrics.

Have an amazing day and take time to smile...at least once today :)

Kelly

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners.

    Wow, those co-workers are growing fast.

    Hugs and prayers for MJ and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. School will be out soon.... and the co-workers will be home and helping???. Glad you could make another trip east... and family is always nice... ; }

    ReplyDelete
  3. They grow up so quickly! Glad you had a great time on your trip!
    I'm excited to win the fabrics also! THanks so much for this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool and keeping prayers going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, the co-workers made me smile, I can't believe how fast they're growing. Are you ready for middle school? That seems to be the time we should just cage them and come back in a few years, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners!

    Happy summer vacation to you and your co-workers! (If you think they are growing up fast...just wait until you have grandchildren!)

    Your quilt is coming along nicely! Love the colors in it!

    MJ is and will remain in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the way that quilt is turning out! Why don't I have more time???? I want to make one! Love the colors you are using.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...