Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Looking forward to Susan Brubaker Knapp Classes



Having something to look forward to can be such a fun focus.  Waldo and I are headed to Columbus, OH to hear Susan Brubaker Knapp speak on Thursday March 12th at the Quintessential Quilters Guild meeting. 

It  has been quite some time since I've visited with Susan and I am sooooo looking forward to re-connecting with her.

Friday March 13th Susan is teaching Thread Sketching Snowflake.



Saturday, March 14th she is teaching "November Leaves".
 

My pieces won't look anything like these.....but you know what?  I'm going to learn and have some fun!

If you are anywhere near Columbus, OH on the 12th of March, I invite you to join us for Susan's lecture.  CLICK HERE for information and location.  I'm not sure if there are spaces left for Susan's classes....but you can e-mail quintessentialquilters @ gmail.com to inquire.

Tickled Smiles,
Kelly

4 comments:

  1. What fun. Susan is such a wonderful teacher and person. I'm delighted you and Waldo are going. I hope you'll take your elephant to share with Susan too!

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....her snowflakes an leaves look so good. Enjoy the class. Oh yes, and show your work....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun Kelly, I really admire Susan, she's a wonderful quilt artist!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...