Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Did I Mention.....

A new family member?  It's true....we have another son-in-law as of this past Saturday.


Madeline and Cody were married on a beautiful sunny day and the wedding was everything we had hoped it would be.  May I just say....Catherine and William have nothing on Madeline and Cody!!!  Giggles

Our daughters center to left: Madeline, Megan, Krista....followed by friends.

Bride and Groom with one of three sets of parents.

I was so very grateful to feel well enough to attend the wedding and felt such immense  gratitude to be in the presence of so many family members and friends.

There was only one moment in the day when I thought I just might fall over.  It was time for the toasts and Aaron and Zach were missing.  I looked outside and found them.....they had sweet talked someone out of their phone so as to play a game.  Once interrupted....Aaron jumped up and headed for the door.
 I asked him if he was ready to head in for the toast....his reply...a resounding yes!  I asked if he was sure...he said yes again.  Then I said...."REALLY?"
This is what happens to children who play games on phones!!!  They don't realize they are not properly dressed.  I laughed so hard I almost fell over.  All I can say is at least the girls were fully dressed!

Proud Smiles,
Kelly


11 comments:

  1. What a hoot! Good thing Mama checks behind (and in front, apparently!). Glad you were well enough to enjoy the day! Sending love from AL! (yup, we're in AL now)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Wonderful photos and that last one, says it all;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family! Good thing Mom did a final check.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the couple will be happy for many, many years.

    I have to laugh at Aaron's manner of dress. his belt was fastened and everything was right side out. ((((grin))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the newlyweds! But, your son steals the show on this post - that is just hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny. He's not going to be happy about this photo when he starts dating....:) You daughter is lovely and so glad she had a wonderful wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly, what a delightful post! How wonderful for you to watch your family grow! Thanks for sharing your happy day with us. Congratulations.
    QuilterInMotion

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely wedding and I laughed as well when I saw his picture....kids....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations - and I'm very glad you felt well enough to go, hon, you look great! What a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my this is to funny...LMAO. Congratulations to the happy couple.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...