Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Monday, May 30, 2016

How Flamingos Celebrate Memorial Day

The Flamingo Family went way out for Memorial Day....such fun!


Sending out my gratitude to all those who have served our country and gave their lives for our freedoms. 

CLEARANCE SALE AT IHAN

If you are an machine embroidery enthusiast and are looking to stock up on all in stock machine embroidery stabilizers, threads and designs....there is a clearance all Floriani and Anita Goodesign.  There is one catch however, I can not advertise the prices so if you are interested, please e-mail me at IHaveANotion at Yahoo dot com with what you are interested in and I will give you an amazing deal.  The more you buy....the more you save!

Smiles,
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Fun flamingos. They did more than we did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love those flamingos, they party with style, lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...