Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Are you in the area?

This Saturday (one day only) is the Louisville area Quilters Day Out and Gathering of the Guilds. Click the link for more information.

qdo logo

Under the Gathering of the Guilds part, local Quilt Guilds come to recruit/entice new membership and share some of the interests and projects that their membership does, including demonstrations.

The Quilters Day Out part of course is the venders mall, which is where I Have a Notion will be.

So if you are attending… Please stop and say hi!


More Later…(after I have put things away and taken a long nap!!!)  Beth

1 comment:

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...