Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

International Fall Quilt Market Houston 2009 Update

I hope you can all appreciate the amount of "work/too much fun" it is to collect all this information and then organize it so I can responsibly share about what I saw. Here is a photo of the brochures I have in my living room floor this morning. And on top of all that....I have a house guest to deal with.

Alex Anderson's Essential 4 in 1 Tool is making its way to its final destination today. I know everyone thought it was for me....nope. It is going to an undisclosed location for it's final playing place. The tool will be very happy I assure you and it will have some other playmates as well.

Someone got very emotional when I put it into the envelope. I'm not naming names but a certain someone is a bit sensitive. Some people are prone to emotion....but Alex really takes the cake....who would have known?


She cried all over my kitchen floor. I've never seen anyone respond like this before. I admit she is not as calm as she appears. I think I found her "sensitive" spot...yikes.

After cleaning up this puddle of tears I'm going to organize my photos to the brochures so I can (hopefully) be accurate in my posts about what I saw and who it belonged to.

Smiles, Kelly

5 comments:

  1. LOL

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a card......enjoy your post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're having too much fun! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks like hard work so many brochures! and to think I can allready not keep up with you! Good luck sorting it all... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to hear all about the new goodies that you saw in Houston! You are going to have the 4-in-1's in your store aren't you?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...