Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Moda Bake Shop Delivers Again and Again and Again

Again, and Again, and Again!!!  Has anyone ever looked at the Moda Bake Shop and said, "Yuck?"  It has never once happened to me.  Not even one time.  Every time I get their e-mails from United Notions/ Moda I read it from beginning to end....not scanning....actually reading and then I have to go and see what they have in the Bake Shop. 

The little girl in me wants one of these on the back of my kitchen chairs.  We could all leave little love notes for one another during the week.  A compliment for the boys....or a hot love note from Rick....or perhaps a place to put movie tickets to surprise him for a weekend date.  I don't think these are just for Valentines Day do you? 

We could even do a huge swap....where everyone makes a few and then swaps with someone else.  You know the coordinator is not going to be me....cuz I got way tooooo much on my plate (yes I know the word is have....I was educated once...lol).  However, if you are so inspired....let me know and I'll sign up!!!







How about a new Ironing Board Cover Swap?  Anyone want to coordinate that?  I think these rock.  So much fun and cheerful too.  I'm not sure I would want to use it though....what if it got dirty?  I would cry and cry and then cry some more.  It is beautiful and I would not want to ruin it.  I think it would make a wonderful Birthday gift for almost anyone don't you?

technologically transported (TT) to


Now I've awoken from my slumber....I'm off to fund-raise for the boys school.  A Mommy's job never ends....and the pay doesn't either :)

Smiles,
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Moda continues to amaze me. They have got some real brains running that place. The jelly rolls etc. were a real genius marketing idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made their Valentine's pockets the other day to give away at guild last night and they were so easy and the instructions were very clear. Love the bakeshop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...