Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Gone Fishing

Translation.....I"m out of here!!!  Driving to PA for my annual retreat with my girlfriends.  Lets pray all the cops are sleepin' today cuz I'm in a big hurry.....girlfriends, sewing machines, girlfriends, sewing machines which must mean FUN!!!!

Before I go, I thought I'd leave you with a bit of a funny.  A few years ago I participated in a fabric swap coordinated by Karen at Sew Many Ways (that was back before she went viral...lol).  It was for I-Spy fabrics and I tought my boys would love an I-Spy quilt.

Sometimes procrastination pays off!!!!  They are now old enough to put it together themselves! 

Giggles and Smiles,
Kelly
PS....if your driving east on 80/90....get out of my way!



13 comments:

  1. How interesting Karen would be on your mind today. I used her Wonderful!!! Blogging Tips this morning to revamp my blog header.

    Have a safe and fun trip. Enjoy your retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your retreat is relaxing and fun Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a fun time. Love seeing your boys put that quilt top together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your time here in PA! Hope you are bringing your woolies as it is a bit chilly here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing better then getting away with the girls and sewing. The boys look like they will have a great time putting your swaps together too. Have fun, looking forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm jealous! Why didn't you share? I'd love to spend a week away, especially where you are going! Hope you weekend is a blessing! Tell all the gals I say HI HI HI....be careful driving...snow forecast. Maybe you will get snowed in...I bet you are hoping that happens too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You go on the best fishing trips. Have fun!

    And, I think it is a great idea to have the boys arrange the eye spy fabrics. what fun.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad I'm not on those roads at the moment. Have a great time "fishing".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you have a lovely break. I was one of those who did Karen's I spy swap - mine were the oranges, fussy cut trains and one more I cannot remember. So, they came from Australia. I used most of mine, plus more from my (and friends') stash to make a colourwash I spy for my very first grand daughter, who is over one year old now. Sam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that road trip sounds like something I wish I was doing now:-D Have a lovely time with your friends and look forward to seeing what you were up to, XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...