Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Friday, October 24, 2014

Patsy Thompson Designs Blog Hop Announced


Patsy Thompson is an amazing free motion Quilt Artist, Pattern Designer and now she has her own line of Machine Embroidery and Pre-Cut Applique shapes.  I count my self incredibly fortunate to call her a friend and enjoy every opportunity I get to talk about her work and designs.

One of Patsy's stunning quilts that includes her Pre-Cut Shapes, Machine Embroidery and her gorgeous free motion quilting.

IHAN will be hosting a Patsy Thompson Designs Blog Hop starting November 10-14, 2014 and here is a schedule of the places you won't want to miss :

I Have A Notion Blog November 10th
Jean Creates November 13
SewCalGal  November 14

I hope you decide to hop along with us and are inspired by our projects.  Please share the information about this hop with all of your friends and readers....we would love that!

Smiles,
Kelly

6 comments:

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...