Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Out of the Mouths of Babes

A few days ago, I was annoyed by the vehicle in front of me that could not decide what to do. I said “please turn” out loud. Once the person turned (thankfully), I turned left so as to have no one in front of me while driving home. 

Aaron noticed my annoyance and said, “Call in an aerial strike.”


 Zach responded with, “Car eliminated. Continue with your safe driving.” 

I laughed out loud. Thank God for kids who understand!


Disclaimer:  I know everyone gets annoyed every now and again so don't leave a shaming comment...it was all in good humor I promise...we would never hurt people purposefully.

Giggles,
Kelly

7 comments:

  1. I think the kids' responses were spot on! Gotta love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep.... some folks need remedial driving lessons or know where and how to get where they are going without causing a major pile up!!! before they start their engines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their comments. Kids notice alot more that we credit them for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand the frustration of driving at times. Other drivers can make me a bit crazy too.
    The boys are hilarious. Their comments were a great way to put life in perspective. I am glad they see the humor in situations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the aerial strike! It is so fun the things kids say--it makes me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel the same way as all above!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...