Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

The Spirit of Love

Before you read further, please know I am aware there is false news everywhere.  I did my due diligence and searched to learn this man is a real person and he has an address in the same city as the article states.  Suffice to say, this story appears to be real.

Please read the story of Mohamed Bzeek, the only foster parent in LA county who accepts terminally ill children.

I read this today and thought to myself, this is the true spirit of love and Mr. Bzeek is not he first person I have met that embodied this spirit.

What many of you don't know about me is that I was a Case-manager and Psychologist and  had the extreme pleasure of serving the developmentally disabled community.  I met people who embodied the spirit of real love and acceptance and served others with dignity and honor.

Know these people exist and they are not super-human....they are just simply living out their truth. That "truth" is we all matter, we all count and we are all important. 


Kelly

2 comments:

  1. There are good people everywhere, of every faith, color, race, ---everything that may make them "different." We should always look at them as individuals.
    The truth is that we are all more alike than different.
    I admire this man.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...