Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thankful and Goldie

I was going to post about Goldie today, but on retrospect I decided to post a Thanksgiving note. And on second thought I can do both.

I have so much to be Thankful for. I am Thankful for a fabulous worldwide network of friends that keep me entertained; and I am Thankful for a wonderful network of Quilters and Crafters that visit the store and occasionally a sale, (hope there will be more of those in my future!); Thankful that we have our health; and Thankful for family, even though we don't live close to them and will miss the gathering this year in Indiana, (but I did make a cherry pie that will rival last years if any family is reading this!!!!); I am deeply Thankful for my husband and partner in this life of happiness. We have had mostly fun along the way, lots of adventure and looking forward to more this next year.

And I am thankful to be able to say I am Thankful, for such a small thing...  as Goldie!

Meet Goldie.


She was 9 weeks old when we brought her home. Her sire is the same as Bandits, different mom. 





She is now almost 11 weeks old.
  

Her Kennel name was Goldie and it goes along well with Linzi, as in we can call them both with ease as the names fall together off the tongue without tripping, so we kept Goldie. She is smart and friendly with us and Linzi. Or maybe I should say Linzi tolerates her with a gentle firmness. It is fun to see the interaction between the 2. They play together, a little and sometimes lay together. 


We, (meaning she) have almost mastered the house breaking... and she likes her crate, sleeps through the night at least one night a week without a need to go out. She is playful and attentive to humans. She already knows how to sit... for her dinner and if finally eating with gusto. She did not like her food the first few days...



She is a cutie isn't she?

What are you Thankful for?

5 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Always good when the other dog tolerates the new dog. We have good health, and will get to be with almost all of our family and extended family for Christmas. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Goldie! She is adorable!
    My "little" Sadie is not tolerated well by the older dogs, she is an absolute pest! All she really wants to do is kiss them, but they are all older "gentlemen" and do not like little girl kisses! They just snarl...no hurting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goldie is cute with those big ears for her to grow into! Happy Thanksgiving from Salt Lake City where we are visiting our daughter’s family. Our older grandsons are great fun (12 and 9), and their big dog Boomer is a love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goldie is beautiful like Linzi...you are indeed blessed with great dogs. I'm grateful for family, friends, creativity and the willingness to learn and grow. Very grateful for the health and well being of all my family members too :)
    Smiles,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...they will soon be best friends. That puppy stage, while absolutely adorable, can be a learning experience for all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...