Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Whats UP?

Hi…. and what exactly is up at I Have a Notion?

snow-Goldie

Our rainfall and snowfall amounts are up in Kentucky. Almost 3 times more snow than was predicted… and if we get too much more rain… we will float away.





hyacinth

Also up are the wild Hyacinths. These pop up every year in the lawn, and they are naturalizing. The first year here we only had 2 or 3 plants and now we have 20! I love them. We also have lots of wild violets… under the maple and just to prove its spring… even if the temperatures don’t say so, the dandelions are blooming too.




Nila-1-mthThis little one is up to 1 month old! I spent a day last week with her. It shot the whole day… by the time I drove up, we had lunch, a quick spin around IKEA, and the drive home… But well worth it!




G-L-6-mthAnd another day I drove up to Louisville to drop something off for Goldie. To be tested. I took Goldie with me… for some more experience riding in the car and to get a weight. That is also up! Can you believe that in the 4 weeks since diagnosis… she gained 15 pounds!!! The C-diff is done! and we are working on the Crypto. Hopefully one more sample…. and we will be in the clear.

taxes

And just like the rest of America… some of this! and it is taking more than one day!

What has kept you busy? Sewing or Taxes or….?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...lots of things have kept me busy! Watching for signs of spring out my kitchen window is one. It's been like watching grass grow, or paint dry!
    Trying to get all my ducks in order to place a new manufactured home on my other parcel. (county people like to watch as I come in with what I think is all my finished paperwork, only to be told there are three hundred more pages to fill out!)
    Keeping my different contractors lined up. (and try to remember all their names so as not to insult them...I NEED their help!!!)
    Goldie has grown so much! I should know how big she is, she and my shepherd are around the same age. I wish I had half of the energy they have!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...