Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Antie Em and a Wizard not in OZ but in OH

On my way to see the Wizard today, I thought I saw Dorothy and Toto .....but it was just a trampoline. Can you believe the wind did this?  It did. (Yes...I always carry my camera!)




This is where the Wizard's Magic takes place: Super Suppers in Perrysburg, OH!!!  You were not thinking I cook....no....I heat :)  I don't like to cook but these gals love to cook and they make everything so easy.  They really make me look good at the dinner table.  Better than plastic surgery and cheaper too!

You can stop by and pick up pre-made meals or you can stop in and put together several meals to put in your freezer.  It does not get any easier than this....and they clean up the mess!!!   The only improvement I can think of .....is if they folded my laundry and put it away.  OK....I'm dreaming....a girl can dream you know.

Smiles,
Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Very cute post. I don't cook either...just nuke! Fortunately my DH cooks.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your trampoline pic....funny last night on the news it showed one that had blown up on to a person's roof of their house I too live in Ohio!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure could use them around here. I hate cooking but hubby likes to eat, hohummm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I heat :)"

    I get take out from Tony Packos... bwahahahahaahahahahaa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...