Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,
A little mouse told me that you were reading our lists and you wanted to know what we want for Christmas. 

I clicked over HERE



And saw THIS.



A fat quarter bundle of Flower Fairies....my little girl sings when looking at this.

Now Santa, you know I was planning on carrying fabrics at IHAN.  Then I decided it would take too much time away from my love of finding wonderful Sewing and Stitching Notions so I will need to be getting my fabrics from some wonderful on-line fabric shops now. 

When I started going through all the fabrics at the Fat Quarter Factory I saw several I liked.  Then when I saw the Green Morning Flower Fairies, my little girl jumped in my heart.  My big girl loves grown up things.....but this sweet little fair red headed little girl that lives in my chest....she likes that fabric.  The grown up Kelly would have to make that little girl a little nap blanket just like she did for her boys.  It is never too late to have a wonderful childhood right Santa?  Right!!

Smiles,
Kelly

Something funny about seeing those Flower Fairies....this past weekend I was cleaning up my sewing area. I have two Flower Fairies and some of those cute Tea Pots they are like little ornaments. I sometimes feel embarrassed because I love them. I had them hung up by fishing string and I put them on this little ornament tree. 




I received these from Rick and the Girls when we lived in SC.  I have always treasured them.




And look what happened to here little feet when I was moving her.  I have the little feet but they were so small and difficult to glue back on.  I know this sounds so strange for a 45 year old woman to have a hard time with this....but I did....I could not look at her without feet.  So I quickly put her back on the shelf and thought I would ask Rick to fix her when he got the time.  Funny how the little kids in us still love Christmas and the other little things that our Grown Up selves think are silly.

Thank you Fat Quarter Factory and the little Flower Fairies for reminding the grown up Kelly.....that Christmas can still be fun.....as long as my little girl Kelly comes out to play.

PS Santa....you know I'm naughty most of the time....but it is not my fault....its my genetics.....ROFL

4 comments:

  1. May your dreams and wishes come true - and maybe a little "fairy" will help.

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Cute post. I hope the little fairy gets her dainty feet "stitched" back on soon! I'm sure Dr. Rick will be able to take good care of her!

    I'm heading over to IHAN to check out your sale!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is sweet!! Calling all bloggers I am having a huge giveaway on my blog and will be adding a new item everyday until 12/24. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...