Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Life & Times at IHAN

Yes, I am running around like a chicken with my head separated from my body.  That comes with the territory.  These are my first IHAN holidays and I'm amazingly surviving and continue to enjoy the Holidays.

First, I've gotten lots of e-mails asking what "Gulf Wax" is....so here is a photo from my box.  That was the part of the Blog Post that said, "Don't read this part."  Proof....no one listens to me :)




Maddy, the youngest Jackson female :) is home from college for Christmas.  Of course here youngest brother (they share the same birthday) is in "Love" with Maddy and quickly climbed right up on top of her shoulders yesterday upon arriving home from school.  It is so much fun to see how the boys adore their sisters.



Of course....it would not be a Jackson Household if some cards where not played.  This was a game of Hand and Foot.


Yesterday both of my co-workers had concerts at school.  Grandma came down to watch the concerts too.


Grandma and Aaron



Zach .....he had is moves down pat....it was so much fun watching the concerts.

We are still maintaining our own here.  Christmas cards may just turn into New Years Cards....because they are not in the mail yet....any surprises there? 

Smiles,
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful time is going on in your home. Try to relax and enjoy it!

    And congratulations on your first Christmas with IHAN. I didn't realize this was your first! Very Merry!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is lovely, and there is apparantly joy happening. I did know what gulf wax was...although I haven't used it in years! Did you actually put into the Buckeye recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it fun having everyone at home?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...