Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Gone Fishing


I am going to be out of town for a week.  I will be blogging and filling orders to the best of my ability.  I'm available by cell and e-mail.  My phone number is on the front of my website at the bottom.

I so desperately need to get away with my girlfriends and sew....I know you all understand!!!

Big Ole Happy Smiles,
Kelly

16 comments:

  1. Have a safe, fun, relaxing trip, Kelly! If you get to Wellsboro, give me a call...we'll do lunch! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun Kelly!!! And please remember to come back ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe/wild time!! You deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fun, safe, fantastic time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds wonderful. I need a vacation and I need to finish up projects. Sew much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time! I'm sooooooo jealous! Not! You deserve the down time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go for it Kelly I wish all of my quilt friends didn't live so far and I could do that I could use it to. Blessings and have fun Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great time! We will be waiting to hear about "the one that got away!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun, take photos...just wish I was going with you. enjoy, create.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok Kelly, here are your marching orders - GO! HAVE FUN! DON'T COME BACK TIL YOU'RE READY! So there....*G*

    ReplyDelete
  11. we will be here when you return...have fun...x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have fun! don't reply, just sew and chat with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We all need a break! You deserve it too! Have fun and eat lots of cake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...