Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bling Your Thing Challenge Winner and Prizes

I apologize for the wait but several folks had computer problems and I wanted to be sure I had the opportunity to list everyone who wanted to contribute a prize to the Bling Your Thing Challenge. 

From Shelly Stokes from Cedar Canyon Textiles

A very cool way to Bling Your Things with  2 mini Paintstiks, a set of Celebrate Stencils, a Rubbing Plate, a suede square and a Brush.  I'm sure many of you already know Shelly Stokes from Cedar Canyon Textiles, but have you seen some the amazing projects she has been working on lately?  Her blog is full of really fun ways to Bling almost anything!  Shelly even has a new book out, Rubbing Plate Roundup....check it out....I have and it is excellent! 

THANK YOU SHELLY!!!



  
 Nadine is going to send one very lucky winner a copy of her book, Inchie Quilts and.......

InchieSee & InchieDo Viewer Tool and Ruler Set too.  How cool is that?  I'm so excited for who ever wins because making Inchies is so much fun and a wonderful way to "Bling Something"!!  The Tool and Ruler Set is just what you need to make planning and cutting Inchies easy!  Use the double-sided InchieSee Viewer Tool with the Inchie-sized window to preview light or dark fabrics for Inchies or to fussy cut motifs.  The InchieDo Ruler has very thin lines, open intersections and fussy cut centering marks to make it easy to keep your Inchies on the "straight and square."  Great for Inchies, Twinchies, ATC's and other small scale patchwork and embellishments. Easy to use! Complete instructions and tips included!

By the way, Nadine has an excellent blog as well....you can check it out ...Dream Weaver's Quilts Blog

THANK YOU  NADINE!!!


The IHAN contribution to the Prizes are some of my favorite Bling Things and a book to help the winner explore more ways to explore making Bling, Enchanted Adornments by Cynthia Thornton.  There are two spools of Wonderfil Dazzle Thread, two packages of Bead Gravy, Beading Thread by Nifty Notions, Rhinestones by Guterman, some Frieze Thread and a few peacock feathers too.  Just some fun things I thought someone would enjoy.

From Dave Riba of Kandi Corp :

Kandi's Professional Touch Rhinestone Applicator and some Crystals too!!!  You all know how much I like my Professional Touch Rhinestone Applicator....now a very lucky IHAN blog reader will have the opportunity to enjoy one too.  The one that will be shipped to the winner will be red and black...not purple...but it is the same exact wonderful and fun applicator :)

Kandi Corp has free Projects on their website, you can click here to see all the fun things you can do with a Professional Touch Rhinestone Applicator.     Beware, it is addictive and I don't want anyone to say I didn't warn you :)

THANK YOU DAVE!!!


NOW ON TO THE ENTRANTS AND WINNERS

I want to thank all of you who participated and sent photos of your Bling Your Thing projects....
THANK YOU:  Mary, Gene, Karin, Diane, Jean F., Colby, Mary Grace, Lisa, Beth, Jackie, Allie, Sandra, Janet, Jean O., and Bern.  

 As you can see, I typed up every one's names and put each name into a hat (quit laughing...it's not my hat...it belongs to one of my coworkers :)
 Then I drew out one name and paired it with a prize so there would be a total of 4 opportunities to win.  Y'all know me....got to spread the fun stuff all around.

 And  the winners are :

Congratulations Allie, you have won the Professional Touch Rhinestone Applicator and Crystals from Kandi Corp.


Congratulations Beth, you have won Inchie Quilts  and InchieSee & InchieDo Viewer Tool and Ruler Set from Dream Weaver Quilts.


Congratulations Colby, you have won the Paintstiks Kit with stencils, a rubbing plate, a brush and suede from Cedar Canyon Textiles.

Congratulations Mary Grace,  you have won the IHAN gift assortment.

Now all you have to do to claim your prize is to send an e-mail to IHaveANotion@yahoo.com with your full name, address and phone number.

I also want to thank all of you who stopped by and left comments.  I hope everyone had some fun and was inspired to take a risk and "Bling Something"!!  :)

Very Happy Smiles,
Kelly

12 comments:

  1. Oh how fabulous! Kelly, you're so funny! I would not have thought to laugh at the hat except that you said not to! So of course I had to! What great prizes and what a fun challenge this was! Lovely prizes all around, and I'm thrilled that one of them is for me! Congratulations to the other winners too!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, what great prizes! Congrats to all the winners! What a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yea baby!! Thank you Kelly! Of course I will share this with my South African quilting friends! We did Twinchies last year. I am happy for all the other winners it was fun to see what the others all created too. Email is in its way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay congratulations to the winners - more bling will be blung ... errrrrrrr blinged!!! I've got several zipper bags "kitted" ready to work on, with bling added to the bag for embellishing -- I think I'm addicted :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all of the winners. It was such fun to see all of the bling that was going on here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners. And I would like to thank the Academy.....what? wait!!! I didn't win anything? Really??!?!?!?

    Oh well I had a great time. I think everyone who played is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all the winners!! wow!What wonderful prizes! Thanks for the fun! when does the next one start? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a fun little contest! Congratulations to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Kelly and congrats to all the winners!!! This was SUCH a fun challenge, girl, I had an absolute blast doing it, so thank you for the fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yaaaay, winners! Wait, we're all winners, but y'all got some really cool swag! Trust Kelly to do it up right!! Thanks for letting us strut our stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've gotten behind in reading my E-mails, but am catching up, hence this comment! Congrats to all of the winners and I most certainly agree with Karin's comment above, about all of us being winners. It's so nice to be able to share with others our bling. Thanks once again, Kelly, for this Bling Your Thing challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...