Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Gone Fishin' ???


Seems like forever and it has only been a few days since I left for my "Fishin' Trip."  Thought I'd give you a few hints....and those who already know where I am....you can't say...that'd be cheatin!!!

A view from the boat?

A big ole fish we caught here!  ROFL


Hugs & Smiles,
Kelly & Co-Worker Zachary

10 comments:

  1. I didn't know that Fish gave milk... =P

    hugZ,
    annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a tease....hope you are having lots of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmmm, hope it's catch-and-release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a looong way from my place that's for sure, even with your flying "boat"... Himself and I did see beasts like that when we visited Nebraska though... am I close?
    (considering the size of North America, probably NOT LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No idea where you are, but it reminds me of your families farm?

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have longhorns like that down the road from me! I wonder if you are in Texas?!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I've had lots of catfish in my life, but, longhorn fish??? Sounds like some tall tales from Texas (my home state).

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Ooook-lahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plains"... I seen me some of them there long horns over yonder in Olkahoma once. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wherever you are, I hope you're having a grand ol' time, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...