Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Winner of the Beam N Read Hands Free Light Announced

One very lucky person will have a much brighter 2014 because they are the lucky winner of the Beam N Read Hands Free Light :)

The winner is:
Congratulations Gail!  Please e-mail me your snail mail address so I can forward it along to Bob at Beam N Read so he can mail your light to you.

I hope this new year has started off very well for all of you.  I'm still knee deep in putting things away myself.

Smiles,
Kelly

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to Gail...and thanks to Kelly and IHAN for hosting the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I am super excited to win this prize! What a great way to start the New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Gail. Congratulations. Thanks for the fun giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...