Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Free Embroidery Machine

Do you want a free embroidery machine? If the answer is yes, go to www.YouCanQuiltThis.com/blog and enter to win. If you don't want to win this machine, go to You Can Quilt This dot com and enter the contest and give the machine to me :)

I found this on a blog that lists free gifts from bloggers. These days you don't even have to go into a store and fill in one of those entry forms to win a prize. You can click from home. Would you have ever have dreamed this would all be happening? I never in my wildest dreams would have thought up the Internet....much less cell phones. I remember when I was in my early 20's someone saying one day there would be phones in cars. I laughed as I thought of all those long cords being drug down the highway. Now....my kids have never known life without cell phones or the Internet. I guess I'm sounding very old about now and I'm feeling more and more like my Grandmother. I guess neither of those things are too bad, right?

Please let me know if you win and don't want the machine. I'll send you some money for postage so you can send it to me !!! :)

Smiles,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...