Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

KA JINKER

Here it is, the Ka Jinker. The cool tool that will add fun embellishments to any project. I've posted pictures below of two really cute examples of how the Ka Jinker can be used. I think it would be great for fabric postcards too.


This apron is embellished using the Ka Jinker. How sweet is this? This would make a really neat Easter gift. Do you want to know what size I wear??? OK, enough kidding. I think this thing is so cool I should embellish my under garments and shock my husband. How funny would that be? Better yet, embellish his and wait for him to find them.
This pair of jeans and belt were embellished too. How easy would that be to get some things like this at garage sales this summer and embellish them and make them new again. It would be cute to make those cute jean purses too.

The KaJinker starter kit retails for 30.00. I sell it for 22.00....that is 8 FREE dollars for you to use at garage sales this summer getting jeans to embellish!!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...