Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm in Pittsburgh

I have time for one quick post. I'm alive and well in Pittsburgh. I arrived at 1:00 yesterday and spent my afternoon in the Schoolhouse classes. These were offered by many different companies and individuals. I learned quite a bit and even got some pix of celebrities...I can't wait to download my pix.

I won a book, "Punchneedle The Complete Guide" by Marinda Stewart. I so thoroughly enjoyed her lecture and seeing her work. I had goosebumps when they called my name to win a book. Marinda signed it too!!! I had a hard time not hugging her to say thanks for this really cool book that was just released from the printer.

There were some other giveaways and freebies that I were given to me. I was thinking about a post Market Blog Giveaway.....that would be fun....to share a bit-o-de-market with others.

I stayed with my husband's Aunt last night here in Pittsburgh. She has a lovely apartment in a very pretty part of town. Aunt Linda is a quilter/artist so you know I'm in heaven :)

Smiles,
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I'm green with envy! Enjoy the rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you arrived safely. I hope you have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures!!!
    ~Karen~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun Kelly. Looking forward to seeing your pictures. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...