Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Indygo Junction at Quilt Market

Another Quilt Market Oooooooo Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
I must have a "Creative Spirit" cuz I was a luv-in these patterns and fabrics.

These are so fresh and eye catching....eye candy baby!!!

I know I would have been just tooooo cute wearing this when I was 6

I want pajamas in the fabric of the little girl top and pants here. I must have walked past Indygo Junction 14 times....I just could not get enough. I think they have a playful spirit and an obvious appreciation for fun clothes. I have often thought that clothing for adults are no where near as fun as clothes for kids. Someone at Indygo Junction obviously had the same thought and set out to do something about the situation.
The little boy pajamas will be in gift boxes for my boys this Christmas. My Mom usually makes the boys p-j's so I might just buy the pattern and fabric and pass them along.....spoiled....yes!!! My Mom sews clothing, drapes, tablecloths and even reupholsters sofas and chairs. Not me....nope...I'm spoiled....I just make fun things (my idea of fun things). I've never read a clothing pattern I understood and the idea of making a sofa cover freaks me out.
You can find the Indygo Junction patterns here.
I really want some PJ's out of that fabric....anyone willing to enable me to continue with my pattern reading dysfunction?
Smiles,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...