Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Needle Arts Guild of Toledo

Last night, I went to my needle arts guild meeting. We always have such a good time. I really and truly enjoy these ladies. There is always laughter and something beautiful to look at (other than their faces of course!!)

We are having an exhibit and I thought if you were local you might enjoy coming and you might even want to enter some of your work. You don't have to be a member to enter your work. The only stipulation for entry it your item has to be made with a needle with an eye!!!

If you are not local and want to come please call me first so I can arrange to pick you up from the airport or bus/train station personally!!!



Friday, September 25, 2009

10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
and
Saturday, September 26, 2009

9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Toledo Lucas County Public Library
SANGER BRANCH
3030 W. Central Avenue
Toledo, OH 43606

I will be demonstrating on Friday, September 25th from 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. and greeting from 12:00 p.m. until 2:00 p.m. Come on over and visit with us....I promise you won't be disappointed....you might be needle pointed but not disappointed!!

Smiles,

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful time! I wish I could come and enjoy it in person, but I don't think it will happen this time. Do make sure to take lots of photos for those of us who can't make it to the exhibit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...