Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Toni Whitney's Art is on E-Bay-What An Opportunity to Own An Original

Do you remember this post about Toni Whitney ?  She is the artist who has patterns at the Bigfork Bay Cotton Company. 

I recently learned she has some of her original art work on E-Bay.  Below are the descriptions and if you click on them it will take you directly to the auction site. 





This is an incredible opportunity for those who love horses!

Smiles,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...