Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back to School Here At IHAN Headquarters :)

The past few days have been extremely busy.  Checker Distributor had their 62 Annual Open House on Sunday and Monday.  You know I had a great time!!!  I'll be posting very soon.  I had to quickly change hats and get my co-workers ready for school tomorrow.  We had the supplies but getting shoes was a mission for the Navy Seals....but I can never find one when I need them....what is up with that?

Mr. Aaron will be completely ready but probably a little grumpy upon awaking.....
 
and Mr. Zach will probably look just like this........until next week....ROFL :)

I'll be back very soon....just juggling the hats here. 

Smiles,
Kelly

6 comments:

  1. Kelly I am so with you, keep juggling one day it will slow down HUGS Carin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny...love the pictures...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha....the look on Zach's face reminds me of a school chum. "There is a test today???"

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the pics!! The boys are too funny, just like Mom!!

    Good Luck getting to the bus on time this first week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your navy seals are just too cute!!!! Enjoy being a hat mannequin...

    Loved the pins... they were cute! I didn't need them, so I didn't sign up to win. Congrats to the winner!

    :-D)

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of these days, you are really going to get into trouble posting the 'shock' photos. Just you wait and see. ;o) The boys will start running when they see you with a camera!

    In the meantime, snap all you can!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...