Thursday, August 5, 2010

What's New in Notions?


Inquiring Minds Want to Know!!

If you really want to know, you'll have to come to the Wood County Fair today at 2:00.  IHAN was invited to do a Notions Demo. I'm going to have a stage and everything.....yikes....do these folks know how tall I already am?  I can't believe they want to give me a microphone and have me stand on a stage.

Apparently no one told them I'm really just a Chicken Chaser...LOL

Hope to see you there.

Smiles, Kelly

PS: No I did not forget about the Amy Butler Giveaway....Congratulations Sheila, you are the winner of the Amy Butler Gift Package!!  Please e-mail me at IHaveANotion@yahoo.com to claim your prize.

5 comments:

  1. Have a good time, and wish I could be there to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool that you are giving demonstrations at the fair. Wish I could come! Enjoy!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You like chasing those chickens....does it remind you of yourself when you run around like a chicken with its head cut off? Good luck today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, found your blog and love it. I love the turkey picture! So colorful. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you had a great time, can't wait to see these pictures.

    I've been MIA for a while and trying to catch up...ugh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I read every comment that is left here however I will not be responding to all coments for giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at IHaveANotion@yahoo.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding.
Smiles,
Kelly

Google+ Followers

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...