Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm still here :)

I'm still here.  We had family in town over the weekend and trick or treating with the boys and cub scouts food collection.  As many of you know it takes time and energy to write a thoughtful post....so you'll just have to let me rest tonight and wait for a good one tomorrow :)

Smiles,
Kelly

6 comments:

  1. That's quite all right Kelly, when life gets busy blogs have to wait! Did you get my email about my order?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll look forward to your next post, as I do for all of them. But I hope you are having fun and can get some much needed rest. I suspect you'll be heading off for Quilt Market soon so pace yourself!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest up girl. Don't you have a trip coming up??

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't need to ask to take a day off blogging, do you Kelly?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your peeps want to know!!! No rest for the wicked...right? You are soon off to market, no rest there either...come to Samoa for rest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...