Sunday, October 24, 2010

Winner of "TidBits from Triangles" by Kari Ramsay


I went with the random number generator and the winner is Terry from Terry's Treasures Blog!  Please e-mail me with your address and I'll get your book in the mail to you right away!

Stay tuned...still more gifts from Spring Quilt Market and I leave Thursday for Fall Quilt Market!  There is a list with at least 25 things I have to do before Thursday noon.  I have lots of comments that have not been answered.  Please forgive me.  I've had my brother and sister-in-law here for the weekend and we've had lots of activities with the co-workers.  I appreciate your understanding and I'll get right on to the next post so I can give away some more fun prizes :)

Smiles,
Kelly

6 comments:

  1. Have a good & safe trip to Quilt Market. I so look forward to seeing your photos and hearing your insights from Fall QM. Have fun & be safe!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Terry! Glad to hear that you had a little diversion over the weekend. Hope it was fun. Have a safe trip to Houston.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA!!! for TErry...lucky gal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo congrats to Terry!!! I'm SO jealous you're going to market, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I read every comment that is left here however I will not be responding to all coments for giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at IHaveANotion@yahoo.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding.
Smiles,
Kelly

Google+ Followers

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...