Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

We have a Winner!

One very lucky IHAN blog reader has won all three of these great books compliments of IHAN and  Martingale/That Patchwork Place.    Here is what the winner receives :)

Creative Mixed Media by Sherrill Kahn is a fabulous book if you are interested in learning more and improving your skills with painting, printing, Stitching, Stamping and Embellishing fabrics....and really any medium...after all it is Creative Mixed Media :)

Double Take, Quilts With That Hopscotch Twist by Heather Willms and Elissa Willms is another fun book with 16 different projects. Each project is rated Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced...very helpful if you are new to quilting to start with a pattern you know you will be successful with.

AND Make Your Bed by Leslee Evans. What I love about this book is it takes the pressure off of me to re-decorate a bedroom. No need to make full size quilts for your beds....nope....you can make some beautiful quilted bed runners, pillows and pillow shams and have a whole new look in your bedroom.

The winner is upstateLisa

upstateLisa said...
Great prize! I am always interested to see the latest mixed media stuff! Or you could see if they have one of those things on Star Trek so you could beam me up and I could look for myself!

Congratulations Lisa!!  Please send me your full name and address to Kelly@IHaveANotion.com .  You have until Wed to claim your prize...or another lucky person's name will be drawn.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

Smiles,
Kelly

10 comments:

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...