Sunday, March 14, 2010

"I Have A Notion" Starts Celebrating On Monday March 15, 2010

I had to dress up the girls (blog & website) for their big celebration....their one year anniversary is coming up.  The festivities start on Monday.  But I could not wait to get them all dressed up for their big day.  If you want to grab a button and put it on your blog with a link to IHAN....you just feel free to do that. 

More very soon....the future looks so bright....ya better wear your shades :)

Sneaky Smiles,
Kelly

9 comments:

  1. Yay! Have a great birthday!!!!!!!!
    Love the party attire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Let the festivities begin. I proudly announced your celebration on my blog where I share insights on contests & giveaways: http://sewcalgalcontestinfo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! The girls look so pretty in all the beautiful vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How colorful! I'd love to grab a button and put it on my blog. What button?!! Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Send me you button link and I will put it on my blog. I love celebrations of any kind and birthdays are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the new look!! Happy Birthday IHAN!! I will proudly display your button!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's Monday, Monday, Monday, Monday.........I'm ready to celebrate with you!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I read every comment that is left here however I will not be responding to all coments for giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at IHaveANotion@yahoo.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding.
Smiles,
Kelly

Google+ Followers

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...