Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Friday, June 25, 2010

IHAN Exclusive - Quilting Royalty Is Expecting A Princess

The IHAN blog has the exclusive ultrasound photos of  Princess Kylee Marie who will join a  Royal Quilting Family on or near November 9, 2010.  
Notice the hands in front of the face?  Interesting isn't it?  Do you think that says anything about what family she may belong to?  Looks to me like she is going to have great hand eye coordination....which is extremely important for quilting, don't you think?
This Princess will be absolutely beautiful, intelligent, outgoing, cheerful, hardworking, compassionate, caring, and very creative.  Can you guess what family she belongs to? 


Recognize this fella? Prince Orion Burns.....well.....he is the Proud Father of the beautiful Princess Kylee Marie Burns who is expected to make her arrival sometime in early November.
Teresa, "Mommy", is reportedly doing very well. She is a RN Hospice Nurse.  I don't have any photos to share. I need to stake out "the Royal Compound" to get more photos.  You have no idea how much money I had to pay the Ultra Sound Technician to get these exclusive photos.  I tell you, IHAN has spent countless millions to be "THE FIRST" to publish the story!!! (fiction)

While hiding in the bushes at the Quilt In A Day Royal Headquarters I did happen to hear there are some incredible preparations going on for the newest Princess' Royal Quarters.  When I get wind of the projects.....I'll be sure to share.  You know me....I can't keep my mouth shut/ typing fingers still.

Lady Eleanor with a photo of her adorable Grand Children.





The Royal Grand Children at Play with Lady Eleanor.  I'll bet you 10 bucks that Lady Eleanor has a photo of the Kylee's Ultrasound and she carries it with her.....I bet I win lots and lots and lots of 10 dollar bills!!!

Stay tuned for a review of Eleanor's Latest Book, Quilt Blocks on American Barns.  Don't be surprised if there is a wonderful Giveaway with that post too :)


Smiles,
Kelly

PS:  (You may notice they changed the title from the original title I heard about while hiding in the bushes at the QIAD Compound.....American Tattoos on Biker Babes Booties....guess that was just too "out there" for Eleanor....she took the safe route with the American Barns don't you think?  Me too!! LOL

11 comments:

  1. The prince looks like he could not be any happier.
    I personally would have bought American Quilt Tattoos on Biker Babes Booties and probably lots of other folks would have too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylee is a beauty already! Sure doesn't take long to see their personalities! Congratulations to the whole family! Babies are such a blessing!

    I kinda liked the original name of the book better, but I guess you must go with what sells :)

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos of Princess Kylee :) and the proud dad looks pretty pleased with himself too.
    Would have been interesting to see who would have bought the book with the original title hehehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ultrasound--have them for both of my children too! They turned out just like you described--(wink)! Love the other name for the book--my husband would have insisted I buy it if it were named, American Quilt Tattoos on Biker Babes Booties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. You got a great scoop! I was at Quilt in A Day today (shopping) and I didn't see any ultrasound photos posted! Nor did they share with their Sew'thern Cal. friend this wonderful news. Hymm. But I'm so happy that the IHAN news team broke the story!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me laughing, I can just picture you sneaking around;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW! THAT is some exclusive!!! lol! She is gorgeous and yes a future quilter I'm sure! Congratulations to Eleanor and family!!! AWESOME!!
    hugz
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you get all itchy hiding in the bushes all of the time?

    ReplyDelete
  10. that first photo clearly shows the baby practicing how to thread a needle to me! ;) :) cute cute! I always love seeing ultrasound photos. Which by the way, those were very clear images. In the past I've never had good quality paper ones.. look at them and think - that's not what it looked like on the TV screen...

    So happy for the family - congrats!

    Love from Texas! ~bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...