Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Golden Quilter Awards Announced

Head over to SewCalGal's blog and see the winners of the Golden Quilter Awards.  Lots of congratulations are in store.   Many of you may not know that SewCalGal hosts this Award Program and gathers sponsors for prizes.  Let me tell you....there is a ton of work involved.  While you are there reading who won....take a minute to leave a note of gratitude if you are so moved.

I was very proud to be nominated.  IHAN is a peanut size business next to many of the others who are nominated....to be nominated was a surprise and a great compliment in and of itself.  Thank you to whom ever nominated IHAN the kindness is always appreciated :)

Smiles,
Kelly

8 comments:

  1. I voted, and several of those I chose were winners. However IHAN got my vote for best online store, and big ole FQ Shop won....boo hoo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelly, IHAN was nominated by many to the GQA as it is loved by many world-wide, who wanted to recognize you and IHAN for all you have done to make our world of quilting so wonderful. Size isn't considered, it is all about the fact you've made a difference!

    Thanks for all you do to make our world of quilting so wonderful!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll always be our winner, Kelly! One of us should think up a nutty award for peanut size business!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, someone beat me to the nomination, your shop may be small, but your heart is big. You teach me a lot and I know lots of people feel the same. Enough sap, you're a winner in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very deserving to be nominated for the best online shop. Great service, great prices and a great CEO :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the idea of a trophy for a peanut-sized business, lol - Kelly, you're always a winner in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen to all the good words for you, Kelly, and for IHAN. I voted for you, too...personally, I prefer peanut sized businesses! (In fact I run one, myself!) You and IHAN are the bestest!
    Jacque in SC
    quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. In my eyes - you're always a WINNER !!

    NO, I didn't see the other "tests" come up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...