Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pennies from Heaven Winner Announced

And the Random Number Generator came up with 30. 

Sam said... 30



Hi Kelly thanks again for parting with such gorgeous 'stuff'. Wednesday is my birthday, so I have to win and I am just getting into applique so this would be a lovely birthday surprise. Sam sdownes@oceanbroadband.net


April 1, 2011 11:54 PM
Well Sam....I guess it was meant to be...a Birthday Gift for you!  What a great way to celebrate...winning a great book :)  Please send me your address and I'll get your book out to you asap.  E-mail: IHaveANotion@yahoo.com.

On to the subject of photos, Picasa and Blogger.  I don't think I can express my appreciation for all the supportive comments....your comments and thoughts have been sooooo kind.  THANK YOU!!  I've started having symptoms of menopause (probably on time since I'm 47) and my frustration tolerance is not what it used to be.  My energy is fading faster than it did previously as well.   Oh and did I mention fading memory....yep....that too.  So you can imagine how much I appreciate all the kind thoughts and comments I've gotten.   Ya think I should make an art quilt symbolizing menopause?  Haphazard piecing with missing sections for when ya need to throw off the covers because of an energy surge (had those while pregnant but not very often now) and then the beauty and confidence aging brings....that would be a fun quilt challenge wouldn't it?

Smiles,
Kelly

8 comments:

  1. Congrats and Happy birthday to Sam!
    As for that menopause quilt. It sure would be a hum-dinger... LOL!

    Hugs and have a great day! :-D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulationst to Sam and a Happy Birthday.
    I hit that stage and it sure does wreck havoc with your mind and body.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner and Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday AND congratulations, Sam!
    For the "Change of Life" (as they used to call it!) quilt, I'm not sure any of us could do justice to the symptoms and transitions that it brings! Sigh.
    Jacque in SC
    quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Sam. And Happy Birthday too!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Sam and Happy Birthday.
    I think that would be a great quilt challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun birthday present that will be for Sam! Kelly - those personal summers aren't so bad when they come in the middle of winter, but otherwise, they are the pits! I've been looking for an excuse for my memory loss & mental confusion (really, is there any other kind??)so I'm glad to finally have something to blame! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Sam! Kelly, I'm still waiting for my girlfriend to get back to me...I'll let you know when she does, to help with those symptoms!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...