Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Appli-K-Kutz by Patsy Thompson Designs

All I can say is....OHHHH LA LA and Way to go Patsy & Ernie!!!

Check out the 7....yes I did say SEVEN (but now I'm awake....I'm counting 8) Brand New




All of the Appli-K-Kutz Dies are compatible with the Sizzix Westminster Fabric Cutting Machines: The Big Shot & the Big Shot Pro AND they'll also work in the Big Shot Express & Vagabond

Here at the IHAN blog...you don't just get Market news....you get Pre-Market news too.  Check out Patsy's blog and see the beautiful new quilt she has basted....just click here :)

While I have your attention....did any of you notice that there is now an IHAN Bargain Basement?  Well there is....check it out for yourself :)

Smiles,
Kelly


9 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful -- and soooo Patsy :-) There's so much buzz about the Sizzix and other cutting machines, but I'm trying to hold out. She sure does make it tempting, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for keeping us in the know!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the bargain basement in the last couple of days while I was just looking around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the quilt, beautiful appliques and fabrics.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you TRYING to single-handedly stimulate the economy? Geez, you (& Patsy) make it really HARD not to buy one of those die-cuttin things!!!

    And, yes, thank you for the Bargain Basement - like I really needed another place to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think these new dies are going to be very popular. Love them.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that bird! I'll have to go check out the bargain basement, yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I just got my book Pennies from Heaven this morning and so excited. This is something I have not done before and I also got 2 Timbleberries Quilt books and fabric to start quilting. I have done lots of other crafts and do have a the cutting mat and rotary cutter. On your website I see other tools and such anything in particular you would recommend to make this adventure easier for me.Rosemary I am on webshots http://community.webshots.com/user/Irishchick57

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, they are so pretty. Love all the feathers. I like your updates on new products.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...