Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

"S is for Scraps" & "More Loose Change" Winners Announcement

I sure hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday.  Believe it or not, I did remember to do the random number generator thing today....without Gene reminding me...impressive ay?

The two numbers that came up were 18, Susan C., and 48 Tonic.  Both said they'd take either book....so I'm guessing the first to e-mail me with their preference will have the first choice.  I'm not deciding....it's bad enough I have to do the random number generator thing.  It is fun giving things away....but no fun having anything to do with the process....if it were up to me....I'd give everyone one :)

by Gayle Bong



by Claudia Plett and Le Ann Weaver


Thank you to the 91 folks who took the time to leave comments.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Susan and Tonic, please e-mail me at IHaveANotion@yahoo.com with your mailing information and preference.  I'm going to give ya a week from today to claim your book otherwise I'm going to draw again.  Some folks don't e-mail to claim their prizes and I don't want to become a store house of stuff....I'd rather give others a chance to take it off my hands.
Smiles,
Kelly

11 comments:

  1. Hooray for Susan!! Too bad that she lives in South Carolina and I can't steal the book from her! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky them. I understand about giveaway-jitters. They make me nervous, too. I wish I had something for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners!
    I was lucky again and won a book this week, so I am happy and happy to see others win things too.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the lucky winners and thank you Kelly for the fun giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a kind person:) I hope this post finds you well:) Lots going on "behind the scenes" in my life these days...all good:) Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners! I picked up the first Loose Change book at the library, I'm hoping they get the second in soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. winner winner chicken dinner... Bwahahahahahaha....

    Things are humming along here... lazy day/ Fixing to put myself in a bind. Bwahahahahahahaa (binding a quilt).

    Have a great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations to the ladies:)


    Ann Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the winners! Hmmm....I see one comment that says Susan is here in SC....maybe I can borrow hers! LOL
    Jacque in SC
    quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the winners! Hope you had a nice weekend! It's finally warm and we sat out on our front porch this evening!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...