Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

International Quilt Festival in Cincinnati....are you going?

International Quilt Festival/Cincinnati
April 8-10, 2011
Duke Energy Convention Center
Cincinnati, Ohio


Hours:
April 7: 5-9 p.m. (Preview Night)
April 8 & 9: 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
April 10: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.

Ticket prices:
$10 daily adult/$8 senior & student/Children 10 and under free with paying adult
$10 Preview Night (includes one free additional day)
$25 Full Show Pass (includes Preview Night)


I copied this from Quilts Inc. so if you did not know about the International Quilt Festival in Cincinnati, OH this weekend you might be able to go and have some fun.

I'll be there and if you are going...call me and we can say howdy :)  If you are not going....I'll take pix and post them to my blog.

Smiles,
Kelly

14 comments:

  1. Have fun and take a lot of photos. I look forward to hearin gyour insights.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wish I could go..but well.. it is too far and I am too short on moola.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't make it, so take lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take lots of pictures for us at home. Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope to see you there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be there and will look for you trolling around anywhere they have Aurifil!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too far for me to travel, so I hope you take lots of pictures for me;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I WISH! Have a WONDERFUL time Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sad that I'm not going! We always went when it was in Chicago, but now it's too far away. Post lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. glad you are going! Look forward to your writeups of the new gadgets, trends, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I could go! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Little too far for me, and you didn't offer to stow me away, so I guess I'll rely on your pics & insight (as usual!) and can't wait to about the fun you had!

    Hugs to the pups!! (and you & family, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wish I was closer. I will be going to the International Quilt Show in Houston in October.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad I finally met you in person at the quilt show! There sure were a lot of beautiful quilts there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...