Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bias Tape Maker by Simplicity Update


This has been the hottest item in the last week. I've received several e-mails asking about the tips sizes that will be available. So I thought to save myself lots of time answering e-mails I would publish the tip sizes that will be coming in Aug. (according to my sources).
The tips for single fold bias tape will be: 1/8 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1 1/2. The Quilt Binding tips will be for 2 1/4 in and 2 1/2 in cut strips.
If you would like to see how the machine works click here. I got a sneak peak and a test run back in April. The Bias Tape Maker comes with a 1 inch tip. The additional tips will be for sale individually in Aug.
I hope this helps explain the questions.
Happy Bias-ing and Binding,
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy, would that be fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the tips? First they said mid summer, just like your information, then they said September, now I am seeing October. What's up?
    D in Texas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...