Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Genie's Granting Wishes Right Here and Now

This quilt looks like something I want to wrap up in with a great book and just relax. I bought the fabric at Quilt Market to make this quilt. I am finding only a few challenges now......finding the time to make the quilt and finding the time to wrap up with a good book and relax. Both of those seem far away right now.....but I'm sooo ready when the time comes :)


Here is a closeup of the quilting that was done on the quilt. Look at those yummy colors and prints. Who ever created this fabric design must have been channeling my inner floral genie.

Click here and a genie will grant you a free pattern of "Folklorika".


Red Letter Day was a fun pattern as well. If I remember correctly, the gentleman who was describing each quilt said the designer had chosen each fabric as a representation of a special day in her life.
How fun would that be as a gift from a Grandmother to a Grandchild? If the Grandmother chose the days in her life that were most memorable and then put them into a baby quilt or lap quilt for their Grandchild. Then when they are together they can talk about the meaning of each of the circles. You could even do photos appliqued onto the circles....the ideas are endless....at least in my head :)
The Red Letter Genie wants to give you this pattern too....so just click here.

Please don't jam the comment box with all the wishes you have for the Genie....please Channel them to her directly :)
Smiles,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...