Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Friday, June 12, 2009

PS....Black Swamp Quilting Retreat Announcement

I left this very important detail off my post....so here it is:

Enjoy 3 fun filled days quilting....and you won't even have to cook!!!
(or sweep the kitchen floor, feed two little boys breakfast, lunch, dinner....three snacks....bedtime water....dressing, undressing, brushing teeth and hair, playing Lego's, do 3 or 4 loads of laundry, stop arguments, see the stacks of stuff that needs something to be done with but what?....my personal thoughts...not those of the Black Swamp Quilters)

October 16, 17, & 18
A full weekend of quilting, prizes, laughter & friendship!
Widewater Retreat Center
Grand Rapids, OH
Contact: Shari Wiseman: 419-422-9371
or Nancy Andrade: 419-575-7369
Visit the website: www.blackswampquilters.org
Smiles,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...