Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

We have a winner :)

Susan said...
What wonderful photos and what sweet boys. Imperial skills??? What a riot!A week of giveaways sounds like a fun week! As for today's answer, I have no idea, but because you said that it was taken in PA, I will guess that they are MJ's shirts.
June 25, 2009 8:07 AM

One person guessed correctly. They belong to MJ....the "Bag Tag" designer :) Susan gets her choice of two bag tags or what ever she can talk me out of :) Now that's not a really difficult challenge....I love to give things away.

I've gone through all my Quilt Market stuff and more books that were Floor Samples (not used but not new....still great)....all to give away starting Saturday.

Smiles,
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Talk about a lucky guess! Like I told you in my email, I'll be thrilled with whatever you send! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...