Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

So Very Thankful!



I am so thankful for my family and for the joy, entertainment and opportunities they bring to my life.

I am so thankful for all of my friends who have provided so much support, companionship, tutelage and humor.

I am thankful for all the years I have spent with those that I have deeply loved and are now passed. 
 
I am so thankful for nature and the beauty that surrounds me daily.

I am so thankful for the lessons I have learned thus far in my life.   I am forever changed and I hope for the better

I am so thankful for the resources that are available to me each day: food, shelter, clean water, oxygen, electricity, heat and air conditioning, appliances that make my daily chores so easy, a reliable vehicle, a safe community in which to raise my children and health care.  


OH YES....and I must not leave out how THANKFUL I am for the joy of sewing and my wonderful sewing machines, amazing fabrics and those oh so handy NOTIONS!!  

I am thankful to own I Have A Notion, Inc as it has provided me so many opportunities to meet and connect with amazing and talented people.

I'm certain there is a long list of things I have not written here....but know I am THANKFUL to be able to recall some of the things on my list :)

I am thankful for the opportunity to be able to share publicly my thoughts, opinions  and experiences.

I am THANKFUL for YOU....for the internet being able to connect us....for your kindnesses and support over the last 6 years!

May you be healthy enough today to enjoy what this day brings your way.  I have learned over and over again that without our health, it is difficult to enjoy the other gifts we are given.  OK, now I'm starting to sound like my grandmother....so I will shut up!  How did I get so old so quickly?

Hugs and Smiles,
Kelly

6 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family tomorrow. I had a slow week, but I put aside what wasn't important, did what I could and will enjoy tomorrow, even if the house isn't perfect or if the dinner isn't up to par, I am blessed to be able to spend it with my grandsons and that is enough for me.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay to sound like your Grandmother. She was a smart person who taught you well!
    I am thankful for bloggers like you who pass along wonderful tips and ideas and make this "hobby" of mine more fruitful!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! I know you will have a pleasant day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for being a friend - it is easy to be a friend to someone who is so loving and thoughtful.
    A very happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Kelly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...