Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Black Swamp Quilt Guild Meets Again


I am now a member of the Black Swamp Quilt Guild in BG, OH. I really like the enthusiasm of this group. I invited my neighbor and fellow quilter, Rosemary, to go with me. She knew several people and also really enjoyed the great company.
One of the members brought several boxes of fabric and notions to give away. The tables were full and overflowing. They were from a woman who had passed away. Everyone knows I don't need one more thing.....even if it is free.....but.....my alter personality took over and picked up a few things. I have no idea what I'm going to do with these but I just liked them.
This brings me to another thought. When am I going to have a little more time to play with my lovely things? The boys will be in school in Sept. I hope I get a few hours here and there to get back to making some fun things. I really liked making the apron. Thankfully my Mom was here to guide me when I got lost.
Another thought.....what in the world am I going to do with all the things I want to make? I have a list so long I could give everyone in our town a gift. Guess I better get focused ay?
Smiles,
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I've got the same problem Kelly. I have so many ideas and want to make so many things, but I really don't have anyone to give them to :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Focused is a word that I need to look up in the dictionary! What does it mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you joined the group. I have made so many new friends and had the opportunity to learn a lot of new techniques. I'm with you on all the things I want to make, I just wish I could purchase time:) Blessings...Jenna Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...