Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Friday, July 24, 2009

BEWARE

Please think twice before posting pictures of yourself on your blog or the Internet. The computer adds 10 years (or more in some states) to your features!!!

Whose hands are those anyway?

I received my package from
Green Fairy Quilts yesterday!!! How very beautiful. What a huge jelly roll. I'm not sure what I'm going to make just yet....but I'm certainly thinking about it.



Smiles, Kelly

I'm changing the size of the type as I noticed the letters are very small. Does this help anyone else but me?

4 comments:

  1. It helps me immensely! Congrats on the Jelly Roll. It looks like it contains beautiful fabric. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your fabulous prize. Looking forward to seeing what you create :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh..that jelly roll looks yummy and will make a great project. Changing the font size was a great idea...I hate my reading glasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the fabric in that jelly roll is YUMMY! Hope you have fun with it.
    And my eyes thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...