Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Bigger Pockets of Access

You could say I now have bigger pockets of access....internet access that is....but I'm telling you it is slow as molasses!  My laptop has "gone fishing" and will be staying with her mates over at the Geek Squad until she is ready to come on back home :(   I'm going to have to depend on this big ole slow desktop for the next few days. 
This is a typical view as we drive to our cabin in PA.  Rolling hills and beautiful country side.  I had planned on visiting with MJ and my girlfriends for 2 days as well.
Well....what can I say?  I was ready to go to visit with MJ and the crew had their stuff in the van.....one might say I "dumped my family off" and headed out...LOL
Can you blame me?  I don't get much time to visit with my girlfriends and I was excited to go.  Who wouldn't be when they find a smiling face like this one on the porch waiting for you?

Oh and did I mention I have deluxe accommodations at MJ's?  Yep....I slept in this bed....isn't it beautiful?

All hand quilted too!  And...just for the record...I didn't drool on it while taking these photos...ROFL.

This is a bed runner MJ is working on....I'm in love with it.  All hand done naturally :)

Everything we did wasn't sewing or stitching related....we actually got out on the town too.
 
We went to Arnot, PA to this lovely little church.
You might say we went for the service.....LOL....it is a restaurant!  I cracked up laughing....the pizza was very good by the way :)

I'm not sure if you could call this a "local attraction" or not....but it did attract my camera on the way to the church/pizza parlor.
Of course we went to Needles in Wellsboro too.  A little shopping and dinner with my girlfriends....what a wonderful  36 hours!

Life here at IHAN is back to normal.  I dropped the boys off at Zoo camp this morning.  I'll post those photos a little later....this bot is so dog gone slow it might take me 20 minutes to get those things on here.

Smiles,
Kelly

6 comments:

  1. OooooO looks like you had a grand time! While you were on your get away... I was visiting Cape Town. Had a wonderful long weekend. I could go back in warmer weather tho, when more is in bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun pictures!! There is nothing better then some girlfriend time WITH quilting involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I think I'd like that church place... LOL! Hope your IT guy can get you back up and running. Tech issues are not fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun I wish I could visit my BGF in Colorado but not this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those quilts are beautiful and the whole trip sounds wonderful. The hoarder house was creepy though. Be careful what you say, I believe that "normal" is an urban legend :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. whooohooo, what a ride that musta been! wish I'd been taggin' along!! I just stayed home & sewed to complete a custom order - whew, it was fun, too, but I'm glad it's D.O.N.E!

    We got to feed the baby skunk at our zoo yesterday; contrary to popular opinion, they DO squirt, even at 30 days! Of course, the squirts were as small the baby, so it wasn't sooo bad. Glad to have you back in town!

    Now, if only you could play with scissors, you'd just have to imagine the fun you could have. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...