Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Bet ya didn't know....

Along with cooler weather here in Ohio, we also have Flamingo Football Season!
Yes...it is true....those are Flamingo Fans watching the Flamingo Football Game.

My crochet is coming along...sort of.  I keep practicing.  Last night I tried 3 different tutorials on the WWW and I could not get any of them to work for me.  Guess I must really need a true lesson so I can make more progress.

For those of you who may not follow Judi and Clint's blog, Green Fairy Quilts, they are leaving for Romania soon.   Please, please, please stop by their blog to wish them safe travels.  Unfortunately I've not had the opportunity to meet Judi or Clint face to face, but they are a young couple I greatly admire for so many different reasons.  Hop over and give them a visit.

Smiles,
Kelly


7 comments:

  1. Sweet post. Fun to see those Flamingos playing football.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the flamingo's at play. Thanks for updating their activities. Your crochet is looking good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the flamingo family update, Kelly! Your crochet aint so bad. :) I think you need to relax more and it will flow better and then you can get more even stitching. Also, when you block things, they do look better. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing that crochet, I think you're doing great! I just couldn't get the hang of it. so much counting. Makes quilt math look easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot crochet I have taken classes, had friends try and teach but to know avail. I can knit really wellbutwillnever be able to crochet. Boo Hoo
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. not a fan of football but I like watching those flamingos play. LOL
    I am working on some crochet and I am stuck. Yours is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you know, I love love Green Fairy Quilts...

    you are doing good on that crochet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...